Many opportunities this 2017 Season
Increase your knowledge of the RULES, get help from on the field MENTORS, have FUN, and earn some extra CASH WEEKLY!!!
Please contact us @[email protected] if interested for the Spring Season.
Click on link below to become certified!!
CARLSBAD YOUTH SOCCER LEAGUE CODE OF CONDUCT
We as adults in the Community of Carlsbad New Mexico, will set a good example to encourage soccer development by adhering at all times to the following:
We will not criticize the referee openly or directly before, during or after games. Any criticism or questioning shall be done and directed to as follows: Coach, Director of Refs, CNMYSL Board Member.
Any threatening, harassing, verbal, or physical altercations directed to the referees,Board Members, other spectators, or City of Carlsbad complex staff, will not be tolerated whatsoever. Legal actions can and will be submitted to law enforcement with the City if Carlsbad and could result in banning from the sports complex. CNMYSL Board has instructed all referees that if any of these occasions occur they are to stop or suspend the game, separate the opposing teams, and find a CNMYSL Board Member to immediately to get the issue resolved.
Code Of Conduct
- We will only give positive feedback to players.
- We will cheer at all games within the spirit of fair play and shall do our
best to cheer the effort regardless of the outcome.As spectators we will refrain from booing or yelling at not only kids, but at the referees as well.
- We shall show the quality of our sportsmanship during and after each and every match and help our child remember to thank the referee after the match without regard to the result.
- We shall do our very best to have our child prepared for every match.
- We recognize many of the referees are young and are learning to referee .We agree to support their learning efforts as we do youth players as to they are also in their youth and volunteering their time.
- We shall support the learning effort of both players and the referees by demonstrating our patience.
- We understand that improper behavior at a match; both league and tournaments may result in a parent being asked to leave the field or the event by a referee, Sports Complex Staff or CNMYSL Board Member.
- We shall leave the coaching to the coach during match. We shall do our best not to give our child instructions during the match for this distracts them from the game being played. If there is an issue it is up to the parent and coach to conduct a discussion or meeting.
- We understand that upon review and discussion the CNMYSL Board can and will if
necessary, eject any individual
- There will absolutely be no cursing!!!! These kid’s look up to you!!!
We all should agree to do our best to have as much fun watching the game, as the players should have playing the game.
1.Most youth soccer officials have had limited experience
and formal training and do the best job they can, given these limitations.
2. Most soccer officials make correct calls even though we sometimes seethe incident otherwise.
3. If officials do make incorrect calls during a match, the following
circumstances usually apply
a. The number of poor calls usually balances out for
b. No one is perfect.
c. The officials don’t have the same observation point afforded the
spectators sitting in the bleachers.
d. An occasional incorrect call seldom affects the outcome of a
e. There are more effective channels for correcting poor officiating
than verbal abuse during the match.
f. We don’t really know how difficult it is to officiate a soccer match
until we’ve run on the ‘pitch’ in the official’s ‘boots.’
4. All coaches will and are responsible for their player’s parents as well!!
The Core Values of New Mexico Youth Soccer :
Encourage character, teamwork, leadership, respect and
family values in the game for all the kids!!
- Promote a healthy,
safe and fun playing environment
- Ensure a dependable,
accountable and caring organization
- Build integrity,
high ethics and moral standards through a focus on fair play and good
- Provide inclusive
opportunities for everyone to participate.
developmentally appropriate education for our members.
The Core Values of New Mexico Youth Soccer :
- Promote a healthy, safe and fun playing environment
- Ensure a dependable, accountable and caring organization
- Build integrity, high ethics and moral standards through a focus on fair play and good sportsmanship
- Provide inclusive opportunities for everyone to participate.
- Provide developmentally appropriate education for our members.
The Mission Statement of New Mexico Youth Soccer:
It is the mission of the New Mexico Youth Soccer
Association to foster a safe environment for the
and emotional growth and
development of New Mexico's youth through the
sport of soccer at all levels of age and
competition. NMYSA is committed to serve and
educate its membership through the development,
promotion and administration of youth soccer in